Vemar’s Night Vision helmet paint process is activated
by absorbing the UV radiation of sunlight. The longer the exposure to sunlight
the longer the helmet will emit its afterglow effect. The maximum a Night
Vision helmet with glow is 8 hours. The glowing effect is more intense in
thefirst 2-3 hours and then itstartsgraduallyto become
less intense. The Night Vision effect does not have a life span (just like the
clock dials); it will outlast the useable lifespan of the helmet itself!
Vemar’s exclusive Night Vision painting process is more complicated to apply
than standard paint or graphics. Vemar’s proprietary paint formula includes a
phosphorescentpigment that must be applied carefully, in three layers,
over a special base coat.
• Engineered and manufactured in Italy to the motorcyclist specific ECE 22.05 standard while also meeting the USA’s DOT standard.
• The Vemar VRX9 features many enhanced safety features including a specific base shape to complement neck braces and an emergency cheek pad release system.
• Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet.
• The VRX9 features a mid oval shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and more snug fit ear to ear.
• The exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight yet incredibly strong carbon fiber – Kevlar – fiberglass blend.
• Two sizes of outer shells cover the 6 helmet sizes for the ultimate in a light weight yet proportional fit.
• The VRX9 features a double density high impact inner EPS shell.
• Inner chin guard and area under the removable cheek pads is fully polyurethane coated for easy clean up.
• Removable and washable ultra plush non-deformable high density expanded polyurethane cheek pads and liner which are manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria, and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort.
• Padded chin strap with double D-ring closure system.
• Superbly detailed, high pixel count, multi color and affect graphics.
• Vemar’s exclusive Night Vision graphic is also available!!!
• A medium VRX9 helmet weighs only 1250 (+/- 50 grams) grams or 2.7 pounds!!!
• An adjustable visor with a wide range of motion.
• Chin bar foam air cleaner can be easily removed for cleaning.
• One of the markets coolest, most vented helmets! Features the exclusive "Vemar Klima” full ventilation system with two chin vents that channel air to the rear of the helmet, three intake vents on the top and front of the exterior shell, wide intake across the helmets brow liner area with six exhaust vents in the rear of the shell and five more at the rear base of the helmets liner.
• Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag, tool to remove visor and a detailed user guide.
Transworld Motocross Magazine: "Lightweight and
attractive-just how we like our ladies. In all honesty, the VRX9 is incredibly
light and well-vented.”
"If we had ten thumbs, they’d all be pointing up-the Vemar VRX9 is that good!”
Rider Magazine: "This
is an excellent helmet that held up well and is certainly worthy of your
serious consideration the next time you’re looking for a light lid."
Check out the review of the Vemar VRX9 at it's press launch ride. Read below or check out the full review on Dirt Rider magazines website: